vineri, 3 februarie 2012

Big beauty sexy

Hey, my sexy you!
I know that I love you
And like in a real love story
I hope that you love me too.
This story will be full of glory,
Near you I’m feeling true.
If don’t, like wind with dust
Is going all my trust...
Big beauty sexy!
Mean, cute and nasty.
Yes,yes you’re Ms Sexy!
Hy, hello Ms Nasty!
I’m calling for a taxy,
Yes, for us, Ms Beauty!
You’re coming now with me
And after that we’ll see.
I’ll show you a sweet kiss
Like you see just in Paris.
I’m you’re Mr, you’re my Ms
Like you see just in the movies.
Come with me, with junyor,
You will want me more and more,
You will see, I am so sure.
Listen to me what I say!
Sexy, with me you will stay!
Big beauty sexy!
You’re coming with me!
The party will begine
And we’ll dance into the ring.

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu

Bloguol lui

Fotografia mea
Ramnicu Valcea, Valcea, Romania
Amuzant

Persoane evadate